SECURITY POLICY STATEMENT
The objective of high security is to ensure the business continuity of Eurotrans Supplies Pte Ltd in operating a Customs Bonded Warehouse and to eliminate the risk of breach of security incidents and reducing their potential impact. To avoid any breach in the security for visitors to our LW.
• The policy’s goal is to protect the organization’s operation assets against all internal, external, deliberate, or accidental threats.
• The CEO / MD has approved the security policy
• The security policy ensures that:
- Security will be protected against any unauthorized access;
- Confidentiality of security information will be assured;
- Integrity of security information will be maintained;
- Availability of information for business processes will be maintained;
- Regulatory and Condition of operating LW requirements are met;
- Security plans will be developed, maintained and tested, and reviewed periodically;
- Security awareness training will be available for all employees;
- All actual or suspected security breaches will be reported to the Management and will be thoroughly investigated.
• Procedures exist to support the policy, including virus control measures, passwords, and continuity plans. • Security requirements for the availability of systems will be met.
• The Management is responsible for maintaining the policy and providing support and advice during its implementation.
DATA COLLECTION, USE, & SHARING
CONTROL OVER DATA
You are free to contact us at any time to enquire about what information we hold about you, to change any of your details that need to be corrected or updated, or to express any concerns you have regarding our use of your data.
We take comprehensive steps to protect your information. Sensitive data is always encrypted, stored on our secure servers, and transmitted using the safest methods.